How can i eat breakfast?

Options
Seriously this is my worst habit not eating breakie just i cant as it makes me feel sick and horrid all day. The only thing ive been able to eat is coco pops and obviously they aren't healthy. When i do have breakfast its normally around 12pm as then i can eat a bit. Its since ive had my 2 babies its got worse i just feel poorly afterwards any one got any advice/tips? xxx

Replies

• ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Have you tried like smoothies or fruit? They also have the shake mixes. According to my endo. even something small like that is far more beneficial than nothing.
  • Moma_Do
    Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me too. So I started out really slow. Just take a bite of something every morning right after you get up everyday until you can take two bites, and so on. It worked for me.
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What kind of smoothies? I could probably do that as its a drink.
    xx
  • jillianr78
    jillianr78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have recently started doing Carnation Instant Breakfast mix. Just mix it with a cup of fat-free milk and you are good to go. I can eat breakfast, I just don't usually have time to fix anything. This helps me because I can drink it in the car on the way to work!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I always used to skip breakfast and even now I cannot eat until I have been up fro a good few hours!!!

I tend to 'break-up' my breakfast.

I have 2 small wholemeal slices of toast with a little peanut butter, sme fruit and 2 small kiddy ypghurts.

I tend to have one of the yoghurts down before I leave for work. I then have 1 slice of toast when I get to work, I have the other toast about 10am and fruit mid morning.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    The smoothies are unless with options.
    You can put fresh/frozen fruit, protein powders, almond or regular milk.

Normally my gf makes a shake with:
    1/4 cup of a milk
    1/4 cup of a juice (tropicana 50)
    a serving of fresh AND frozen fruit
    a whole or 1/2 of banana

They are amazing although it usually makes you go over your sugar for the day its natural sugar.
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is drinking orange juice enough in the morning? I could probably handle a drink in the morning,. x