Newish... in need of buddies to keep me on track

Options
HI Everyone, I am newish (i have been at it for a few weeks). I am a mom of 2 little boys. I joined MFP to track my calories and keep me accountable for what I am eating as I am trying to lose 35 lb (10 already lost). Please feel free to add me because I can use all the advice and support that I can get.

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Aadd me if you'd like. I'm a mom as well, 4 kiddos. Looking to lose about the ame amout as well. Good luck!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me if you would like.:smile:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm happy to help!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you like. :happy:
  • jazznjagg
    Options
    add me as well-1 kid but definitely here to help!
  • julie4760
    Options
    No problem keep up the good work
  • sagelinn
    sagelinn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have three boys myself :smile:
  • amylary
    amylary Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 4 add me !!
  • katemaryberry
    katemaryberry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of 3... trying to do the same thing :smile:
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Congratulations on the 10 lb weight loss!
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me, I have a long journey ahead and would love the extra support and to give support :happy:
  • tokes
    tokes Posts: 22
    Options
    hi there - another mum of 2 boys here - welld one on the 10lbs thats a great start i just joined last week - ill addt you and we can help each other stay on track
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'll do my best to be supportive and I log on every day at work - it keeps me on the straight and narrow and out of the staffroom where DANGER lurks!
  • kksn
    kksn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I started my "journey" with about 29 pounds to lose (although, I will probably go a few pounds beyond that if I can)... so I have similar goals as you do. I've lost about 26 of those pounds so far, so hopefully I can be of some help to you if you should need advice in the future... I'll send you a friend request - good luck! :happy:
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and I am also looking for some motivation. I just can't get started on my own and my husband let's me make excuses. I'll add u as a friend and we can give each other some badly needed motivation.