Someone entered product info wrong...

Options
I was looking for aurora natural - cranberry health mix in the datable to add to my snacks category for my food log. I found it....but the calories are different than what it says on the package. What was entered says there are 156 calories, when the package says there are 145 calories per serving. I'm assuming someone just hit 5-6 instead of 4-5 on their keyboard because they're both next to one another.

How can I edit this entry? I tried adding a new one in, but it wouldn't let me because there's something in the system that already exists with the same name.

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You can re-enter and put an * by the name or (correct) after the name.
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    When the food comes up from search, click on nutritional facts and from there you can edit .
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Try adding "corrected" by the title.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    listen to brownsugababe....they ask you to confirm the info when you pull the product up...just say it is wrong and fix it.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yes...please edit the original entry! Do Not add a new one, this contributes to the messy database full of duplicates and incorrect entries! IMHO!!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    There are some food items that have a dizzying number of entries. Is it possible to reduce the number so that there is one correct entry? Or one correct entry for each portion/package size that is sold, maybe. The database is comprehensive but some things have sooo much duplication! Please edit the original entry whenever possible. Thanks.