Green Tea

Options
Is anyone using Green Tea in their LifeStyles. My sister has substituted green tea for all her morning chocies instead of coffee and she feels better about herself. I have started also. anyone else??

Replies

• leblancb
    Options
    Is anyone using Green Tea in their LifeStyles. My sister has substituted green tea for all her morning chocies instead of coffee and she feels better about herself. I have started also. anyone else??
  • carak2000
    Options
    I still drink a cup of coffee in the morning, but if I need more caffeine or I'm cold in the office, I go for green tea. I have read a lot about the health benefits of green tea. So, I would definitely say it's a good addition.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I just started drinking Green Tea, I love it so much I dont have to add anything to it. I have my one cup of coffee in the morning and drink the green tea through out the day, no calories and decaf. Enjoy :drinker:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Green tea is my beverage of choice during the day. I'm particularly partial to Bigelow's Jasmine Green Tea. I've done a lot of independent research into the health benefits of green tea and agree that while it may not help, it surely can't hurt.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Did she complain about any headaches? I'm a caffiene fend, but I'm afraid to quit in case of grouchies and headaches :grumble:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking Green Tea for a couple of years now... :heart: Love it:heart: . Hubby originally hated it and now that's all we have for iced tea & he loves it. I drink it hot usually (because it's so flippin' cold here:mad: ), but love it iced (when we actually get some nice weather). Great for your heart too! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the raspberry green tea crystal light with anti oxidants has the same properties as other green tea?