Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kristy and I just joined this site today. My cousin Ashley found it and thought that I should check it out. She was right, it's a pretty neat place! I am currently on Weight Watchers, which I love. I have had great results so far and love how easy it is to keep track of points. But I think this site seems like a great place for support and other good ideas as well.

Hope to get to know you all!

Kristy

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    hi! i did weight watchers as well, but just couldn't afford the time for the meetings anymore! my BEST success with weightloss came from WW! i am hoping that the knowledge i took from there and this site work just as well! :)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristy ,
    welcome to the site , there is tons of info and people willing to help you out. feel free to add me to your friends list if you want
    best wishes on your goals
  • cowgirl1906
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined this sight a couple weeks ago and so far I love it. Good luck with everything and you can also add me as well! the more support we all have the better results!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Hello, I have been using this site since Labor Day and have lost 25 pounds so far! Great place with great people. I used Jenny Craig before and this has been just as successful for me. If you have the desire and the discipline, this is the most amazing place in the world!! Good luck on your journey and I look forward to watching your success. :drinker:
  • lbfrueh
    Options
    Welcome Kristy! I joined in January and so glad I did. It really gives you a sense of what you are eating. It's helped me rethink the way I eat and gives me the accountability! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me!
  • hgodwin1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Heather . I am on a mission to lose some poundage.... I am hoping with motivation and encouragement this can happen!
  • jenh1101
    Options
    Hi and good luck!
    I'm fairly new to the site as well and am LOVING my results so far!
    Feel free to add me.
  • ejpearce
    ejpearce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my second week now! Lost 2lb in my first week (well 4 days) so am very pleased so far!
    Great to see so many people with successes on here!
    I love the net calorie chart - stops the temptation!
    Cheers
    :-)
  • dww63
    dww63 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome to the site.. Best of luck to you.
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. A friend of mine told me about it and it has been just what i needed to help me out. Without the exercise log, i would have a hard time staying motivated. Everyone on here has been so supportive and its a great place to ask questions and find answers.Loosing weight is a big challenge, so the more that help the better. We are all in this for the same goal.