need some motivation

Options
I keep back tracking!!! Its hard to get it all done with 2 new babies... but I dont want that to be an excuse!!! HELP!

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine trying to balance everything with 2 little ones. Just remember you are trying to be healthy for them. And reach out for support when you need it.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    If you want results you have no choice but to move forward. The time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well do the work and not waste your time.

Now, if I could only listen to my own advise!:tongue:

Deb
  • kerryhastwins
    Options
    not only that but I babysit my g/f's 5 y/o son!!!!!!

Thanks for the support!! thats why I started a post so I can get the proverbial "kick in the butt!!"
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    You can do it!!! Yes it will be a struggle, but its sooooo worth it! My little ones are my motivation as well. I don't have 2 babies ( which I am sure it a lot harder), but I have 2 toddlers (1 & 2 year old) they keep me on my toes thats for sure. Its a struggle finding time to exercise, but my hubby has been very supportive. And has been really helping out with the little ones so that I can work towards my goals. What I do is I wait until they are both napping or playing with each other and I hop on the exercise bike for a few minutes. I can't always sit there for a long time. But a little bit here and there and eventually it adds up. Keep up the good work! Your doing great!!!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have four kids but they came one at a time. I can imagine that you feel overwhelmed at times. Keep in mind it will get easier. All you can do is the best you can. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like and we can encourage eachother! Good luck!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Try to incorporate your exercise in during play time with the 5 yr old. Turn the radio on and just move. He will join you and think its fun. Do some leg lifts and he will mimic you. Jog in place and tell him to beat you and he will jog as fast so he can while you are doing your steady pace. Get some 3 to 5 lbs weights and work those arms while you are dancing so you are working on your toning. Get in a good 20 minutes and you have done something.
  • kerryhastwins
    Options
    You all ROCK!! Thanks for the tips!!!

3876390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I know it isn't easy. I have 2 babies my self, so I totally understand the challenge of trying to eat healthy and exercise with babies. What I do is my 30-day shed before my babies get up for the day and before I go to work. It is "my" time without being interrupted. I have to get up early, but I am able to start my day off right. If I can't do it in the morning, then I do it in the evening after they go to bed. The 30-day shed is 30 mins long, so it isn't a horrible long workout. You can do it!!! Don't give up!!!