16 pounds down!

Options
16 lbs down and only 24 to go until I have my pre-baby figure back! Starting out two and a half weeks ago, I was 165 and now I am 149. I am sticking to a 1200 calorie a day diet and exercising anywhere between one to two hours a day. My basic routine is run, yoga, then pilates every morning. Some days I only run and some I just do the yoga pilates, it depends on schedule :).

I do have a cheat day, Sundays, but I haven't really cheated on that day so far because I actually do enjoy eating healthy and feeling good. I have not had a headache in two weeks, and to me that is amazing because I used to suffer from a few a week.

So yay! I leave for Vegas on the 21st for a convention, I hope I am 145 by then!

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :)
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I fear you are not eating enough and are putting your metabolism at risk. 16lbs in 2.5 weeks is not healthy or sustainable. You are obviously very focused and have a lot of will power which is great. I would recommend eating back some of your exercise calories. Working out for 1-2 hrs per day and only eating 1200 calories is not leaving your body with much fuel.
  • fleurphotography
    Options
    I stick to 1200 calories a day, which if I burn off 400 of those calories, I get an extra 400 in that day. Does that make sense? The Dr said with the amount I work out I need to eat enough so I can work out so I am definitely eating enough. My husband is a Phys Ed/Health Teacher so he helps me figure everything out as well. I am sticking to healthy foods and a ton of veggies and some fruit.

Also, I may be losing weight faster now because my thyroid is now regulated (I have hypothyroidism).
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great Job! i would be careful losing to fast could mean that it will come back on just as fast.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!
  • fleurphotography
    Options
    I don't ever plan on not working out again. Before I had my girls I use to go to the gym a few days a week, I really missed that the past few years but between the kids and work I was feeling so tired all the time (thanks thyroid for failing).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!