Progress pics

Options
I'm having trouble figuring out how to post pics. If anyone has help it would be appreciated.

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    post them to a site like photobucket then copy the direct link tag, when you copy it post it here you will see IMG in big letters you want to make it lower case img on both tags and done.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing .. great job!!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Omg your before and after looks amazing!! you should be so proud!
  • shanann1
    Options
    week1.jpg
    WEEK 1

week5.jpg
    WEEK 5
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • NathanEHarvey
    Options
    Dang
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! What a transformation!
  • mother23ts
    Options
    I can definitely see s difference!:blushing:
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking good! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You're doing so well!!!!! :happy:
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    now thats inspirational. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to see 5 weeks from now
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    That's quite a difference in just a month! Wowie! I can tell the difference the most around your stomach and waist! Great job.
  • asavoy4me
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work =)
  • healthy1215
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I am just getting underway and I get such a thrill seeing success pics like yours! It is what has convinced me that "it" can be done, even by me this time! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :happy:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I am looking forward to be able to post pics like this. :smile:
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!.....are you following any particular exercise program?
  • Marianne1950
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job - keep it up and you'll be a star in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • shanann1
    Options
    Thank you!! I have been going to the gym twice a day for a total of 4-5 hours a day. It has become my second job but it is going to be worth it. I eat about 1500 cal a day. chicken, brown rice , veggies, fish, friut.... I do cardio, lift weight, jump rope, Swim, lots of core exercises and I started zumba 3 week ago as well. I am on day 39 at gym and down 34 lbs
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Keep at it... With the drive you've used to get where you are so far, and the motivation those amazing results will bring, you'll be able to hit any fitness goal. KEEP GOING!!!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job!!! You look wonderful, great inspiration for me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!