Young college student looking for others with similar goals!

Options
I'm eighteen years old and i've been overweight for as long as i can remember.
So I've decided to make a change, and I could definitely use the support of others' on this journey.
I'll do the same for you :)

Replies

• rachelrauth
    Options
    I'm 20 and also a college student. I've been on here for about a month and a half. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and in school so I feel your pain... go ahead and we can give/get encouragement and support!!
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm 22 and just finished my Bachelors and am in my Master's year. It's hard to do the right thing when such a large part of college life is the socialization! And the later you get in school, the harder it is to make time to workout. :grumble:

I'm trying to do my best! The motivation of others on here definitely helps!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Im 19 and also a first year uni student :) Doing Mathematics and it is hard stuff!!

Also been overweight for my entire life. But looking to change that! :smile:
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I'm 24 years old will graduate w/ a Bachelors in May right before I turn 25. Then I'm going for my Master's degree after that. I've also been overweight my entire life, but have become disgusted with how out of shape I have allowed myself to get. It's time for a change! Feel free to add me