work out junkies!

Options
Hey guys, I love working out but I find the more friends I have that do hard workouts the more inspired i get!
I just want to create a solid support system that motivates each other.. so if you're killing it on the work outs add me! and lets compare :)

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I too love working out!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm "killing it" but my goal is an hour of cardio and an hour of weights 3 times a week.
    At my age, I think that's pretty good.
    Just ask my knees!
  • Kendyl10
    Options
    I'm kinda a work out freak - if I don't get my workout in, I get cranky, and sluggish, and feel gross.

My friends who I worked out with last year before I moved away always told me I am a good motivator to get them to the gym, so add me if you want, and I'll do what I can :)
  • lduffee
    Options
    Workout Junkies Unite! The more you do, the more you want to do. I started back the 1st of Sept. I am lucky enough to have an absolutely kick butt work out instructor who we all L O V E !! She is positive, motivational and supportive of every single person in her classes. I am down a little more than 60# with her help, the others in the class support and myfitness pal! You go girls!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted ! I'm doing P90X and going to the gym !
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i get that way too, if i don't workout i also get cranky and very frustrated.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did 365 days of moving my *kitten* in 2010!! Does that make me a junkie???