Someone Noticed!

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
Wow! I got the abso bestest compliment today at the club.:tongue: As I was grinding out the last few seconds on the Elliptical, a lady came up to me and was chatting about how much I'm on that machine (2ea 35 minutes sets, 4 days a week), lol! :laugh: Anyways, she said that I looked like I had been losing weight! Yippee skippee! I don't really see it yet, but that was such a HUGE ego boost! Guess this stuff really does work, hey?!:drinker:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    Wow! I got the abso bestest compliment today at the club.:tongue: As I was grinding out the last few seconds on the Elliptical, a lady came up to me and was chatting about how much I'm on that machine (2ea 35 minutes sets, 4 days a week), lol! :laugh: Anyways, she said that I looked like I had been losing weight! Yippee skippee! I don't really see it yet, but that was such a HUGE ego boost! Guess this stuff really does work, hey?!:drinker:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    :happy:

YAY!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world when you get a compliment like that! congrats to you and keep up the great work!!
  • Congrats!! That is great and your right it is a great ego boost and makes ya want to work harder!! Keep up the good work!!!!:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's great, Jamerz! It's an awesome boost to the ego when someone notices! :drinker: I'm proud of you.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    WTG, that is so awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    That is so awesome
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    why to go !!!!:drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup8de.gif
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Yay! So exciting! Way to go!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    WTG brother. Pump that chest out.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    YAY!! It's a great feeling when someone notices and comments. Good for you!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Great job!!! Always nice to get some positive reinforcement! :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    WTG brother. Pump that chest out.

...funny BEFORE, I thought there was a different body part you want pumped?! :huh: :devil: :laugh:
  • WTG mfp bro!
  • Even though we are on this journey for ourselves, it always gives us a boost when others notice.:flowerforyou:
  • Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    woot woot you ROCK .... :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    ooowah ooowah...still trying to perfect the disco yell!:laugh:

You big bro!! Lookin good!:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Of course it works!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Keep up the good work!

Kim
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!