Options
drog2323
drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
Hi all,

a friend turned me onto this site and liking it so far. some really inspirational stories and looks like a strong community.

Not sure how much I need/want to lose, but i picked 65 lbs and will achieve this by mid November. I had some fantastic results back about 10 yrs ago - I dropped over 70 lbs and was in fantastic shape. That was 10 yrs ago and 65 lbs back up (+ or -) the wrong way. My biggest (past) fault has been going hardcore for 2-3 months and then falling off the wagon. I plan to bring consistency to my eating and working out - remembering to stay the course and its a life-style change and journey.

Feel free to add me as a friend - be great to build the support network.

Replies

• Akronite0883
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey
  • katebcastro
    Options
    if you did it before u can definitely lose it again!!You can do it!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    welcome.. and you can definitely do this :)
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined last week. Despite walking my dogs and playing tennis 3 x week, I have 75 lbs. to loose. I just started with a nutritionist last week and she wanted me to keep a food journal....this seemed like an easy way to keep track of what I eat. I was shocked at all the sugar calories I eat.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. I would agree - that keeping a food and workout journal and reading goals (daily) really helped me last time.

I have to remember that small nagging injuries shouldn't throw me off my plan entirely. there is always a work-around and I can always choose to eat clean.

Thanks for the friend requests and look forward to joining everyone in their fitness quest!