MFP has claimed its first victim!

Options
I will have to start my "fat clothes" stash with these jeans. Granted, they were the only pair of jeans that were comfortable when I was at my heaviest, but it is super motivating when things are too big. I could even get them off without unbuttoning them. 11 lbs down, many more to go!!

IMG_0570.jpg

Replies

• sec820
    sec820 Posts: 40
    Options
    What did I do wrong? I can't see the picture.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    change the uppercase IMG to lowercase
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    not sure... but congrats!!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    What did I do wrong? I can't see the picture.
    replace the and with lower case letters. It's weird but it doesn't recognise uppercase letters
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Here you go...
    IMG_0570.jpg
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    not sure but i would not stash fat clothes cuz thats like saying ill lose the weight but i plan on gaining it back congrats on 11 pounds
  • JodyDawkins
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep it up!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job, better to donate the fat clothes than to keep them.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    looking awesome!!! I would keep one pair of pants. and the frame them! that way it is a constant reminder of what you don't want to wear EVER AGAIN!
  • BNevins1
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Isn't that a great feeling??
    I just did the same thing....except my first set of "Fat" jeans are headed out of my house....well, the ones that I didn't throw away! :) Felt great!
  • ajl2
    ajl2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    not sure but i would not stash fat clothes cuz thats like saying ill lose the weight but i plan on gaining it back congrats on 11 pounds

I agree! Get rid of them!!!
  • sec820
    sec820 Posts: 40
    Options
    You all are absolutely right! I think I will keep these, as a reminder of where I will not go back to. But anything else will be out the door.:happy:
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm down 9 and while I can't see it looking in the mirror, I can feel that my jeans are looser. I plan on keeping a garbage bag full of outgrown (outshrunk??) clothes and taking them to Goodwill. I'm sure someone can use them instead of them going to a landfill!
  • MightyMom4
    Options

I agree, I think I am going to burn my clothes as they get to big for me. (Actually, I'll probably donate them, but the idea is fun) I can't wait!!!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!