My new pledge.

Options
Starting from tomorrow,

I am not taking any money with me to work.

I always have an early evening slump after finishing work and just crave sweet things. My work is a two minute walk away from the local supermarket and I always find myself nipping in to buy a chocolate bar and big cookie :(

NO MORE.

From now on, I take PACKED LUNCHES. If I don't have the money on me, then I will not be able to buy anything.

Weighed myself today and I am the same weight as I was three weeks ago :-(

REALLY NEED TO START LOSING!

Replies

• rawmeat
    Options
    =) you can do it!!!!
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you for recognizing your trigger and finding a solution! For me, I can't keep sweets in the house as I lose all control for willpower. This is a great step! You CAN do this!!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hope you find a new drive and have luck with avoiding the temptation. Chocolate is my drug of choice....... so I can relate.
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    at least you have a plan! keep going~
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good job on finding that trigger and good luck with the loss! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • wilmelenne
    Options
    oh man i love chocolate..but it's ok to treat yourself once in a while, I'll buy fiber bars with chocolate in it so you don't have to completely cut out the good stuff. Just remember portion control... Oh and don't skip a meal very bad for your metabolism!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    :happy: I found I had to do that for work as well.. good for you! fell fre to add me if you like