Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Still not happy :/ but it's progress (pics)

soooo i'm still not happy , still have a lot to lose, but this is what MFP has done in just a month, i still hate these pics and it's actually taking a lot of courage to post so i figured i'd do it before i changed my mind lol

1month.png

Replies

• SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    second pic got messed up. i'll see if I can fix it somehow
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    good job; it takes time to reach a goal. Hats off to you on posting pics you are a far braver man then I. Keep up the good work man.
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    That's impressive improvement in a month! Keep it up, you're looking great.
  • SoFLYFireman
    thanks, I appreciate it.

1month-1.png
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Looking gooooood. :) Lol.
  • I hope I have as much progress!!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Great progress in just a month!

I 100% hear you on not liking to post pictures...I put my marathon progress pics up and all the encouragement I got in response was well worth it. I hope it is for you also
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    dude - it's one month. you have made good progress. you can see it in your face and mid-section. be happy with the results and keep plugging!
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    can see a difference already - that is awesome! And good for you to have the courage to post pics on here - I think thats great to share your success so early in the piece.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    I see the progress awesome job.... :smile:
  • You've done amazing!!!!!! Don't be in such a rush - if you lose it quick you're probably going to gain it right back!!!
  • DeannaOnline
    DeannaOnline Posts: 33 Member
    That's a great job! Keep it up!!
  • audcake
    audcake Posts: 5 Member
    Oh wow! I can see that your belly has gone WAY down, you have a narrower waist, thinner neck and face, and your collar bones pop out now! Just think how how good you'll look next month! :]
  • SoFLYFireman
    Thanks everyone :) I really appreciate it. Users on this site are amazing
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    your doing good! keep it up! I am about the same weight too, and about the same goal weight, and its tough getting rid of the belly! but your post shows it can happen!
  • wow! it's amazing what 5 pounds can do!!! lookin' good, keep it up
  • You should be PROUD! you've done a great job!! keep up the good work!:happy:
  • Im impressed! thats a great achievement in just a month :smile:
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Dude! I think you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Wow, youc an already tell a huge diff! Good job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!