Gym Today!

Options
Who's going to the gym today/working out today? :bigsmile:

What will you be doing @ the gym today ? :smile:

And if your not going to the gym today, WHY NOT? ...

I will be going to the gym today, I plan on doing my regular C25K (which I found an app on my Ipod I really want to try) and then I have an appt @ 7:30 with my new trainer! So I will be working extra hard today! I am excited to be back training again, I missed it from the few months I didn't have training! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've just gotten back from the gym.

It was a cardio day today so I went on the treadmill and ran 5k (3 miles) in 28mins. The first time ever that I have managed to run this distance without slowing to a walk. I'm training for a 10k so tomorrows visit will be a mix of weights and cardio followed by a 6k run on Thursday and my usual football game on Friday.

I've become a bit of a fitness freak :smile:
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am not going to the gym today.... I have a treadmill and eliptical at home so I will be taking care of business there.

Thanks,
    Karen
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Today is Tuesday so I'll be doing SPIN!!!!!!!!!! BEST WORKOUT BY FAR!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i didnt go today...had some things to get done around the house. but i will be going the rest of the week, tommorow is a class called build and burn, thurs is cycling, and friday...well friday i am undecided on what im going to be doing at the gym.
  • wilmelenne
    Options
    after work i'm going to get the 30 day shred dvd, then do my first day today. after that I will be going to a Yoga class and then after Yoga it's Zumba time!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I NEED to clean my house and get ready for discussion group tommorow.. but I WANT to work out... oh life...
  • Othos
    Othos Posts: 33
    Options
    I hit the gym M-W-F, so today is my day off. I hate days off, because I have fewer calories to eat when I'm not working out! >:(

I agree with the sentiment though. I was gonna call in sick on Monday, until I remembered that it was a workout day. Those weights aren't gonna lift themselves!
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the gym and boy do I feel awesome :happy:

Did about 80 minutes on the treadmill today- 30 before I did weights, then 45 after, with a 5 min cool down.

I love my gym.
  • alisonstrickland
    Options
    I just got back from the gym and I did a cardio and weights circuit. Had to push myself to get there but you definately feel better after you have worked up a good sweat!!!:glasses:
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    Was there bright and early at 5 am. Did a warm up of 10 min on the elliptical, then 2 miles of intervals (speeds up to 6.5, then slowed it down to 5.5 and inclined to a 3) 30 min on the stairmaster, then 25 min on the cross trainer.