xbox and kinect

Options
I've just got an xbox and kinect for my birthday and so far it's AMAZING!!
I've been using Dance Central, Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports and I really feel it the next day.
Its exercise that I've found that I really look forward to doing and I can do it ANY time of day! :happy:

I was just wondering if anyone else was using the kinect games as their daily form of exercise and if they'd noticed any long term differences??

Replies

• alaskanmama
    alaskanmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to use my wii fit a lot and had great results, although it was limiting. IF I used my kinect every day I know it would make a huge difference. Especially cardio! I also have the Shape Up game and it's got great muscle toning workouts. I love it!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I can feel dance central the next day- especially in my rib cage and arms...Must be doing something
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    I do for all my workouts! I use Dance Central for a fun cardio workout, then I have Your Shape Fitness Evolved and EA Sports Active 2 for cardio and strength. I've lost several lbs since getting the Kinect in November! Have fun and keep us posted of your progress! :)
  • foltzie22
    Options
    that i something i didn't think of...do they have work out game for the kinect yet??? boyfriend wants one so maybe we willl get one sooner....
  • danielleelaineg90
    danielleelaineg90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just about every game for the kinect is a work out!
    I know that they have released 'the biggest loser' now, specifically designed for workouts and monitoring progress. They also have a Zumba game too that I'm thinking of getting.
  • ian191
    ian191 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that i something i didn't think of...do they have work out game for the kinect yet??? boyfriend wants one so maybe we willl get one sooner....
    Yeah, EA has one, called Your Shape: Fitness Evolved.
  • sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    just about every game for the kinect is a work out!
    I know that they have released 'the biggest loser' now, specifically designed for workouts and monitoring progress. They also have a Zumba game too that I'm thinking of getting.

Zumba is awsome I go it for v day and love it. I know I really wanted it and so he bought it for me. I begged for it.