Dinner Music

Options
One of my new goals is to refrain from inhaling my dinner while sitting in front of the TV...which is really easy to do when you're living by yourself.

Tonight I cooked, lit a candle, poured a glass of wine and thoroughly enjoyed my dinner.

I thought it would be nice to have a "dinner music" playlist to enjoy while I eat. Any recommendations of songs or artists? I listened to Ryan Adams tonight.

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    What a fantastic idea! I may have to do the same next week when my son is with his dad. I love to listen to R&B music, it always relaxes me.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    I'm a bit eclectic, but I listen to Frank Sinatra, The Spill Canvas, Matt Nathanson, and some Joshua Radin (among other things) at dinner. As a family, we turn off the TV at dinner time. We listen to music, talk, and eat. And I love it!
  • quanta
    quanta Posts: 28
    Options
    Try Michael Bublé, Rod Stewart "it had to be you" album, Harry Connick Jr, JS Bach's Brandenburg Concertos. They are very calming things to listen to. Also excellent mood music if you are entertaining a date. If you want more suggestions, I can recommend many more, but these are some of the first artists that entered my mind when I read your post.