2 day dieter

Options
:yawn:

So i have this horrible habit of being on a diet for a couple of days and then give in to my cravings!! It doesn't help that i sit at a desk most of the day and have clients coming in on a regular basis bringing me cupcakes, cookies etc... so i am hoping to stick to my diet and exercise program more this time around!! A friend told me to check out this website and said it's helped her a lot to stick to her plan and she's already lost some weight, so wish me luck!!! :happy:

Replies

• IF someone gives you cup cakes or treat be polite and accept them and them go put them in the lunch room when they leave. That way you wont be tempted to accidently snack and the client won't be offended.
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    don't think of this as a deit but a life change. here as long as you can fit it in your cal than you can eat it. even if it don't you have to remember it could take you almost 2 days of working out to count for that cookie or cupcake. you are not cheating on a deit you are cheating on yourself.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    don't think of this as a deit but a life change. here as long as you can fit it in your cal than you can eat it. even if it don't you have to remember it could take you almost 2 days of working out to count for that cookie or cupcake. you are not cheating on a deit you are cheating on yourself.

amen! I love that you're not cheating on a diet, your cheating on yourself!
  • lauriedav
    lauriedav Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I am in a program to lose weight through the Veteran's Hospital. My diabetic doctor suggested I do this. So, here I go. Good luck to everyone.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I had that same problem. However when I found this website, I said that if I stick with it what's the worst that can happen? I would stay the same. I've tweaked some things here & there and I'm losing because I'm learning how to eat healthier. Give it 3-6 months, if after that you wanna give up go ahead. Add some friends and I'm pretty sure you won't quit.
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Its addicting, if you are really ready to change your life and change your eating habits, its very addicting! Very supportive and great people on here! Good luck to you! :)
  • AshleyVincent20
    Options
    You got this woman!!!!!!!!!!! :))