30 Day Shred

Options
Bought the Shred DVD and going to start it on Monday the 21st. Any info on your success with it would be appreciated!

Replies

• deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started it, perfect for the morning before work. I'd recommend Banish Fat Boos Metabolism too for when you have a longer time frame to work with!

=)
  • jacque1109
    Options
    My knees hurt really bad when I got to level 2... got kinda bored with it to--- rotated with the gym and running. The first day is HELL and you will be incredibly sore.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30 day program. I did it every single day for 30 days. 10 days on each level.
    I lost 4lbs and 8.5 inches.
    I find that you don't lose a whole lot of weight. I think you'd need to incorporate more cardio for that. Maybe try her banish fat boost metabolism a couple days a week on top of the shred for more weight loss. However, it did tone me up !! I could definitely see my body changing & i did get a long stronger & had more endurance.
    It's a good workout & it'll keep you moving for sure.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I started it last week.. AND I LOVE IT.. it works.. I am already on level 2.. and I love it.. I also combine it with her banish fat boost metabolism. and it seems to be working for me.. did have to take a day off for an injury.. but other then that.. it's the best thing i bought
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started doing Level 1 which was offered on Exercise TV for free. I completed 9 days straight and the first 5 were pretty much hell! Now, I'm not an extreme exerciser by any means. I just started working out at the first of the year and have about 40 lbs to lose. But I wouldn't say I'm in terrible shape either. Jillian Michaels is an amazing trainer and will make you work HARD to meet your goals. The pain was WELL worth it! I continued to get up and do the workout each day (which actually made my sore muscles feel somewhat better). I was pretty much back to normal after day 5.

And I'm seriously considering buying the DVD so I can do the rest of the workouts! No real success stories to share yet, but we'll see what's to come!

GOOD LUCK!!! :flowerforyou:
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    that's what I have,.. and I combine them..
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout but if you are asking I will share some advice :wink: WEAR GOOD SNEAKERS and STRETCH (more than she does with you)!!!! Good luck!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones(55 min) by Jillian. I love the Shred but prefer the longer video so I feel like I get a better calorie burn! My once flabby thighs are rock hard and my abs are beginning to get cut! Stick to her routine and you will have nothing but positive results! Other wins...I can do 15 pushups.(barely could do 3 to begin)! I'm excited for the things you will experience !