People who don't work out!!!

Options
People who don't work out and still look thin make me mad! I know I would kill them in a workout, but come on!!:grumble:

Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    People who don't work out and still look thin make me mad! I know I would kill them in a workout, but come on!!:grumble:
  • johnD
    johnD Posts: 14
    Options
    sorry :embarassed: oh wait I don't look thin :cry:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL

That used to kill me too. But then when I really looked at them, most of them were fairly shapeless or had no muscle definition, and that's not really something I envy. I don't want to be 'thin', I want to be lean and hard. I want a sexy bicep vein. :bigsmile:

The thing I do envy is the people who can eat EVERYTHING and just not gain any weight. Today I saw a girl the size of my pinky finger eating a Ben & Jerry's Cookie Cookie Sundae...I died a little on the inside. :laugh:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I hate that too! I'm like, i watch what i eat and you just shove things in your body!

I agree that I would rather have a cut arm than be a skeleton!:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for people who don't work out...they are really missing the boat! And they are depriving their bodies of something that they really need.

Not to mention, that I could probably outrun them, or kick their *kitten* if I wanted to....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ShanIsRad
    Options
    LOL

That used to kill me too. But then when I really looked at them, most of them were fairly shapeless or had no muscle definition, and that's not really something I envy. I don't want to be 'thin', I want to be lean and hard. I want a sexy bicep vein. :bigsmile:

The thing I do envy is the people who can eat EVERYTHING and just not gain any weight. Today I saw a girl the size of my pinky finger eating a Ben & Jerry's Cookie Cookie Sundae...I died a little on the inside. :laugh:
    I have a friend like that, she eats way more, and way worse than I do, and is a toothpick. However, she is a swimmer and dancer, but during the summer, she doesn't do that and is still super thin. And then complains that she's fat!! I love her to death, but I hate her when she says that, lol.
  • Jules4506
    Options
    LOL

Maybe today was her one day to splurge this month!!???
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    My sisters are like that. They sit on their butts all day on the computer, eat the worst foods possible just because they can, and don't even have an ounce of extra fat to show for it! :/ Me, I've always been the pudge-monster in the house. Go figure. Stupid genetic predisposition. :grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL

Maybe today was her one day to splurge this month!!???

Could be! After seeing that, I decided that if I pull an A on my anatomy/physiology exam, I'M buying one of those!!:bigsmile:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That used to kill me too. But then when I really looked at them, most of them were fairly shapeless or had no muscle definition, and that's not really something I envy. I don't want to be 'thin', I want to be lean and hard. I want a sexy bicep vein.

The thing I do envy is the people who can eat EVERYTHING and just not gain any weight. Today I saw a girl the size of my pinky finger eating a Ben & Jerry's Cookie Cookie Sundae...I died a little on the inside.

Absolutely and totally!!!!!

However, a lot of these people... despite being thin they could be setting themselves up for health crisis depending on what their eating is like. Just because they don't have fat that we can see doesn't mean that they aren't building up dangerous fatty deposits around their vital organs.