Still not happy :/ but it's progress (pics)

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at what a difference can be seen from five pounds alone! Keep it up! You look great!
  • drw1212
    Options
    Great job! Wow in just one month you should be very happy :o) You look awesome!
  • deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the results! Congrats and keep it up!!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    You look good and Kudos for sharing and it's a difference you can see!!! Great job keep it up!!
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I can tell you lost some fat off your back, belly, arms and maybe a little in your face. Good job!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    That is a great change in 1 month!! My one month pictures are not pretty in the least bit. I appreciate you courage posting your yours. Cheers!
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference in only a month. You look great:)
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    YOU'RE DOING GREAT ! KEEP IT UP, AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats! Big changes in one month! Ps you look very similar to my ex boyfriend, I had to do a double take lol
  • dmndz
    dmndz Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing, you look great! That's a great progress in one month! Great work, keep it up! :)
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Be proud of your success!
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats! Big changes in one month! Ps you look very similar to my ex boyfriend, I had to do a double take lol
  • candyland1081
    Options
    Look at you hot stuff!!!!!!! Smile WILL YA!!!!!!!!! Love ya Matty, you look great keep it up!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Serious?? I'd be thrilled to have made that much of an impact in a month - you are doing great!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! And kudos for posting! It's people like you that motivate people like me! Keep going & posting!
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    look great
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I think you're doing awesome for one month in. Totally agree with you on the posting of the pics thing...I still haven't done mine..
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look fantastic. What a difference.. if this is what a month gets you, think of where you'll be next month!
    Thanks for posting this, you'll be motivating a lot of people, myself included.
  • bordersvm
    Options
    Good results for one month!! Keep up the good work!! It's gonna get better and better!! :smile:
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome job..and kudos on the courage to post the pics. I have some pics but not ready to air them yet! Hopefully I will get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!