Novice to MFP

Options
HI, I'm Kandistripe! I learnde about MFP from a friend/coworker. We are doing the plan together along with my daughter and my friend's sister. We are determined to get FIT and maintain a healthy lifestyle this year!!! I really like the set up of MFP and the way it calculates everything for you. I"ve done weight watchers before but it tended to get expensive. I've recently completed phase I of the south beach diet which helped me lose some inches, however, I think MFP is geared more to a persons everyday life without fads, gimmicks, or special foods etc. So now I can learn to eat regular food in a healthy way. The journey begins....Wish me luck!!!!

Replies

• jjrichard
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I`m new as well and love it . Good luck :)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find this site very helpful! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like support.
  • caribbean1019
    Options
    Welcome, I have been here for 1 week and I really am loving the accountablity to myself that this site is giving me. I didnt lose a pound, but I dont care I have ate better and actually excercised more than I have in months so whoo hoo, I am happy about it.

Wish you the best of luck