Staying motivated....

candyland1081
candyland1081 Posts: 5
edited September 24 in Success Stories
So right when I think I can't lose anymore weight and just not feeling like I'm accomplishing anything I look back at what I HAVE accomplished.....I am showing my before and after pics; the pics on the left were taken about 3 years ago and the ones on the right were taken a month ago.......I've come so far and now I have to keep fighting so I can feel confident in a bikini! Not sure how soon a bikini pic will be posted cause I'm not that confident!

So I'll keep at it and keep reminding myself I will NEVER look like I did and that my friends, is enough motivation for me! But I do still hate the way I look and am working hard to change that thinking! HOOAH!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Untitled-1copy.jpg

othercopy.jpg

Replies

• change all the IMG to img
  • damn girl great job
  • Sorry guys it seems my computer and mfp aren't agreeing with each other for some reason or another so I'm putting my direct link! Gheesh technology sometimes pisses me off!!! Just go check out the two new pics on my profile pictures......if ya want of course lol!! :)

Candace
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    So right when I think I can't lose anymore weight and just not feeling like I'm accomplishing anything I look back at what I HAVE accomplished.....I am showing my before and after pics; the pics on the left were taken about 3 years ago and the ones on the right were taken a month ago.......I've come so far and now I have to keep fighting so I can feel confident in a bikini! Not sure how soon a bikini pic will be posted cause I'm not that confident!

So I'll keep at it and keep reminding myself I will NEVER look like I did and that my friends, is enough motivation for me! But I do still hate the way I look and am working hard to change that thinking! HOOAH!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Untitled-1copy.jpg

othercopy.jpg

Wow you look great!! Congrats and keep looking at these pictures to stay motivated because you have come a long way, you look amazing :D I do the same thing when I feel like I haven't come far...pictures are such a great reminder :D
  • You look great, the most difference i can see is in your expression - you look so much more alive ! keep it up
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!