Body Bugg???

Options
Anyone using a bodybugg? How do you like it? Does it help you more than just tracking itself?

Thanks I just ordered one and I hope it gives better results than just guessing what I burn in exercise calories.

Replies

• kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I've seriously considered getting one. Would you please update your thoughts on it once you've used it? Thanks!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I work with a girl who has one. She used it for just a few weeks before giving it up as "too much work." I showed her mfp and she said, "You get to do all that for free?!" I do have a heart rate monitor that allows me to track my calories burned, but it was only $60 or so, as compared with the $350 for the bodybugg. It's not that serious for me.
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just got the BodyMedia (just like Body Bugg), I love it! I love pushing myself to hit my daily goals I set with, steps, calories in & out & sleep. I LOVE IT!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have a bodybugg. I like the fact that it gives me a good idea what I burn all day, but when I workout I wear my HRM with a chest strap (By Polar) It always says I burn more then my bodybugg. You also have to pay a monthly fee for the bodybugg. The food log for the body bugg is terrible! I keep track on here.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I do like having it....but it's over priced.....and really like my HRM too.
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    **Update**

I recieved my bodybug and I totally LOVE it. A friend and I got them while they were on sale plus giving extra months of subscription. So I got the system, watch tracked, and 10 months subscription for just over $200. Yeah the bodybugg food log sucks but my calories burned are so much better than the estimates on here. Just using this system had my body going into starvation now I am eating enough cals to balance the cals burned each day...I am down 15lbs in 7 wks, part of that is from surgery (4lbs) but the rest is by not starving my body.