Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look amazing!!!
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    WOW!!!!! what a truly sensational transformation......................you look absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should be VERY proud of yourself!!
    Congrats on achieving your goal!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I am blown away by the amount of responses! I think that everyone who is considering it should definitely do some sort of photo shoot once you get your goal weight! It's been such an uplifting experience!!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    now those are some smokin' photos!!!
    congrats on your weight loss!
  • MissFDavis
    Options
    wowwww! That's awesome, you look great! And you must feel amazing. Congrats on all your hard work! :smile:
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i so totally dig the ones of u on the scale....u should be the poster child for MFP! Great Job!!!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sexy sexy! Love it!! Hope you dont mind if I steal the idea!
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • megallegos
    megallegos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations thats Awesome!!!!!!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Aw! You deserved to have fun like that. Hard work pays off! :)
  • BeesKnees123
    Options
    What a great idea. You are so beautiful.
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    Good job...you've earned the photo shoot ! best of luck with maintaining !!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    You got it now go flaunt it. You deserve to feel that good!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    woow!!! i wish i were in Edmonton alberta!! that looks like so much fun. gerat shots!! congratulations!!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Lori...you are flat out hot. Congratulations on reaching your goal...now enjoy by being the sultry thing you are. Lucky *kitten* whoever shares a bed with you!!! Goes back to what I mention to so many people...don't settle for getting back to ok, go for hot. Lori did...and now look at what she gets to show for it!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and that's a great reward! I may have to have the same thing done when I reach my goal!! Congratulations! and great job! You should be very proud!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Lori09.jpg

Brave woman, you!! :) This one was my absolute fav! I have a photo session planned as an end-goal reward too. I can. not. wait! :)
  • SWgal
    SWgal Posts: 62
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! Congrats on all your hard work! I hope you keep these pics somewhere nearby you for inspiration!

:)
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW! HOT HOT HOT! Way to go! This gives me motivation to go work out now. Congrads!!!!!
  • momofcami
    Options
    Congratulations! You are stunning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!