goal rewards

KierstyPants
KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
Who has them?
Like each like..i don't know, 20 pounds? you reward yourself?
Who does that, and what are your rewards? =]

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Ive set certain goals and when I reach them I do something special for myself...like getting a massage, new outfit, new pair of shoes just to name a few. I think it is good and gives motovation.
  • not me. were too broke right now to be spending money on things that arent a necessity
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Losing weight and being healthier is reward enough for me.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    A good reward would be your husband or boyfriend cooks dinner or gets the kids up for daycare or school.....:flowerforyou:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Losing weight and being healthier is reward enough for me.

Same here. I do get a few new clothes when I need them and I consider it a reward. But for the most part, just knowing I've lost 13.5 pounds, or that I'm 1.5 pounds away from my pre-children weight is enough to keep me happy and motivated.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    I have broken my weight loss down into small segments because I know they are what keeps me focussed.
    Getting into the 2-teens: Use Spa gift certificate from Christmas (Going on Thursday!:smile: )
    Getting into the 2-oh-#: Use another gift certificate from Christmas to buy new earrings
    One-derland: Going to Le Spa Nordik (Scandinavian Spa/ Bath)

Those are the ones that I have my eyes on at the moment.
  • Just a good big meal, while not paying attention to the nutrients/or if i go over my limit =) As long as things are going well and I've lost a few pounds, I think hey what the hell, I'll have a couple slices of pizza. I understand it may not be a good idea for others because it may snow ball and end up a weekly thing! But Its always worked for me. Rewarding yourself is something I really think is beneficial, as long as it doesn't cause temptation.
This discussion has been closed.