PurdyMommy new to this board.....

Options
Hello. I just heard about this site today and thought I would sign up. I joind www.choosing2lose.com 7+months ago and since then I have lost 43pounds.. I have another 40+ to lose. I am from Georgia, Im a loving wife to my elementry school sweetheart and a mother to 1, Zoe.. She is our world.. I am a stay at home mom and love chatting with other people doing what Im doing.. I do not take any medications to help me. i eat healthy, small portions, and I drink ONLY WATER. I was serious for 5 months straight then moved in with friends became very stressed adn didnt keep up with my new habbits. I am back into my own home again and very happy. I started this week back on track and Im doing GREAT. So please support me! Hope you all are doing well too!

Replies

• PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just heard about this site today and thought I would sign up. I joind www.choosing2lose.com 7+months ago and since then I have lost 43pounds.. I have another 40+ to lose. I am from Georgia, Im a loving wife to my elementry school sweetheart and a mother to 1, Zoe.. She is our world.. I am a stay at home mom and love chatting with other people doing what Im doing.. I do not take any medications to help me. i eat healthy, small portions, and I drink ONLY WATER. I was serious for 5 months straight then moved in with friends became very stressed adn didnt keep up with my new habbits. I am back into my own home again and very happy. I started this week back on track and Im doing GREAT. So please support me! Hope you all are doing well too!
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    good job :)
    :heart:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome (I'm the first to post without some sort of maternal name) I notice things like that. Have fun and congrats on the work you've already done.
  • liltwynkl1
    liltwynkl1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow, 43 pounds already! that's great, keep up the good work. Mfp is great, i'm sure you'll love it!! :happy:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    I'm proud of you for getting back in the game!!! And I love that you only drink water. You're my hero! :drinker:

Welcome!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wow great job and welcome:flowerforyou:

You will find that most of the people using this site do not use drugs. It is great to get motivation and support from other who have walked (and walked and walked and walked....) the path before us.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Back ... :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    WELCOME! Congrats on your loss thus far. You're gonna be at goal before ya know it!:smile:
  • PurdyMommy
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the positive words. I just weighted and Im down to 192.5... Thats 3lb since monday when I started back only water, no sweets besides 100 cal. and portioned meals...and last week I was seeing 197-198... I love how being on track you see great results! I just gotta get back into my workout videos... TV just doenst intrest me much! I loved the gym but have no money for it... :brokenheart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Purdy! Congrats on all you've ALREADY accomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress thus far! YEY YOU! And WELCOME TO MFP!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on the excellent weight loss and best of luck for continued success!

I am a mostly stay at home mom as well (I only work on Saturdays)

I had success losing before I came to MFP as well ( I have basically been doing the same thing since last September though, which is cut calories, watch portions, exercise, drink lots of water...basically take care of myself!). But MFP is a great community of people to help keep you going!! I love it here!!

Take care!! I look forward to getting to know you! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • PurdyMommy
    Options
    This site is alot busier then my other one so it may hard for me to keep up at first. You can all email me at princesspurdy0330@yahoo.com or on myspace.com/purdymommy I like new friends....
  • PurdyMommy
    Options
    Thanks to all of you!