Whats Everyone Gunna Be On Halloween ???

Options
13»

Replies

• fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    moogle.jpg

Halloween is one of our best times of the year. Our family loves any excuse to dress up. It is the only time that our apt gets fully dressed up. My daughter's birthday is on the 28th of October, so we also have birthday celebrations going on.

The URL is fine, you just need to surround it with the web code for images (img). There's a pic that shows the syntax:

imgexample-1.jpg

I was using that and it didn't seem to want to want to work. hmmm... Thanks for the help though. :flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was using that and it didn't seem to want to want to work. hmmm... Thanks for the help though. :flowerforyou:

Here's the issue - I see your image is hosted on Photobucket (me too). When you copy the code from Photobucket the default img tags are in upper case (i.e., IMG) but this site only recognizes the tags in lower case. So whenever you copy a URL make sure to change the img tag to all lower case (both sides). Guaranteed, this will work.

Cheers.....Mike
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    I'm just going to passout candy.
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    I'mma be an owl, I think. :smile: If anyone plays gaiaonline.com, I'm gonna get the ORLY hat off there. :bigsmile: And I'll wear it this winter to stay warm too. :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to passout candy.
    what's your address?
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    either shrek or the beast ive been told for this year. me and all my friends pick a theme every year and all pick a character. well they pick for me. my buddy finds the costumes and we have the make up done. its my buddies b- day and he throws a huge party. We have enough for the whole main cast of either movie this year. last year his new house wasn't ready so we rode to the local bar on horse back as the sheriff and his posse rescuing damsels in distress.:wink: at least they said they were for the horse back ride. needless to say the woman never let us have a guys holloween again. :happy:
  • ShanIsRad
    Options
    I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland, but with a twist:
    41D207TGN8L._SS500_.jpg
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland, but with a twist:
    41D207TGN8L._SS500_.jpg
    What happened to the rabbit?
  • TheHottestMama
    Options