A thought

Options
On our local news this morning they were talking about diet pills. The reporter said something that was soooo true-
"The only thing you are losing is your wallet."

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    On our local news this morning they were talking about diet pills. The reporter said something that was soooo true-
    "The only thing you are losing is your wallet."
  • Mia2008
    Mia2008 Posts: 11
    Options
    Isn't that the truth. And their just not healthy for you.
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    And I was thinking about diet pills the other day too. They can't help with permanent weight loss goals. I mean you really need to change your eating habbits to stay within your weight range. If you lost 50 pounds because of diet pills, you either need to keep staying on them or you're bound to gain the weight right back on again.
    Just a thought.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    So true, everyone is looking for a magic pill or quick fix, the diet pill company's are making millions!! It's amazing what some simple diet changes and exercise can do!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    So true, everyone is looking for a magic pill or quick fix, the diet pill company's are making millions!! It's amazing what some simple diet changes and exercise can do!!!

Everytime I see that picture of your daughter..It makes me feel so good. She is a doll:flowerforyou: