Dreams of a Bubble Butt - New from Philly!

jenminuchi
jenminuchi Posts: 6 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I have been using mfp for about a month and following the discussions, and this seems like such a great tool - so I wanted to introduce myself. It is amazing to really monitor what you put into your body - and scary at times as well (I find it very tough to actually put down what I eat on my "off" days - but do it anyway). I do not have a large amount of weight to lose, but am here to learn how to be honest with myself about what I am eating, and to try to get from what i like to call "skinny fat" to a more muscular and toned version of me. I also have dreams of having a bubble butt (see subject line :) and have been doing a ton of squats, lunges, etc to help my cause. I still have a long way to go, but after over three decades of having a pancake shaped butt, I suppose its going to take me some time! Good luck to everyone starting out and friend me if you have similar goals, or want to build a support network. Even though I haven't been active on the community boards yet, just reading what everyone says has been so helpful.

Jennifer

Replies

• I have NOOOOO hind end either!!!!!!! I hate it, I want implants!!!!!! lololol.
  • You girls can have some of mine...there's plenty to go around! Haha
  • I'll gladly give you ladies a portion of my bubble butt! :wink:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    omg, you guys crack me up!! I have the biggest booty ever and I hate it!! People use to always calll me bubble butt :( LOL It ain't all it's cracked up to be! ;)

It's so hard buying pants because my waist is a 8-10 and I have to buy 12-14's to fit it :( grr

Good luck in your goals though -- to each their own! =)
  • kerriBB37
    You girls can have some of mine...there's plenty to go around! Haha

LOL, love ya Molly!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 385 Member
    That is so cute! You want a bubble butt! Its funny you talk about this today because it is being discussed on the radio right now. About body image and how razor thin use to be the sexy and now every one wants booties. Thank GOD I was blessed with natural curves, but lemme tell you I can stand to round my booty some. I've noticed that it is getting really tight and can't wait to see what it looks like in a nice pair of capris this summer. Good luck with that!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 385 Member
    omg, you guys crack me up!! I have the biggest booty ever and I hate it!! People use to always calll me bubble butt :( LOL It ain't all it's cracked up to be! ;)

It's so hard buying pants because my waist is a 8-10 and I have to buy 12-14's to fit it :( grr

You need to buy pants that are made for black girls. Apple Bottom jeans are made for small waists and big booties! If you try to shop and "hip hop" stores you may have more luck getting your size and finding pants that fit properly.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member

haha - love this topic... I have same problem - can't get pants and even if they fit OK, I get way too much (unwanted) attention from certain males... can't wait to have a smaller bubble lol
  • kerriBB37
    hummzz--thanks for the tips! I live in Detroit so I should have no problem with finding stores! =)
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    I want a butt too! I have more than enought hips, thighs, stomach and boobs...but no butt! I have been called flat butt in the past and other tauntings. Of course having been bigger with wide hips, that just accentuated the flatness back there...lol! I went from a size 24 to a size 12/14 now and my bf says he can't find my butt or he calls it a baby butt! I have trouble finding pants because they are so baggy in that area and that looks bad. Anyone know how much can you really build up that area naturally without implants?
  • I'd love a bubble butt as well and have been building my rear muscles by doing TaeKwondoe and Jillian Michaels DVDs. I am a size 4 and suffer from that same "skinny-fat" affliction that you speak of. Friend me if you want :)
  • omg, you guys crack me up!! I have the biggest booty ever and I hate it!! People use to always calll me bubble butt :( LOL It ain't all it's cracked up to be! ;)

Me too! My pants are always too big in the waist!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Jenny has a big 'ol butt.

LL Cool J
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    I too, am butt-less....mine is flat and wide....I dream of a butt too.
  • jenminuchi
    jenminuchi Posts: 6 Member
    its so good to know im not the only one!!! I am trying so hard - and my butt is certainly sore but it certainly is not bootylicious like I would like :) i guess i would settle for firm, since having a rounded derrier may not be in my gene pool !
This discussion has been closed.