Hello from South London....

Options
Hiya All,
I'm new here and was hoping to find a weight loss buddy in my area to exercise with and to help motivate me, as every time I start a diet/exercise plan I always tend to lose steam after about a week or two... I have a very short attention span, lol.....

I've decided I really have to stick with getting healthy this time. I have reached the highest weight I have ever been in my life and it has knocked my self esteem so bad I have become afraid to go out and often have panic attacks when i'm around too many people which is making my life miserable. I used to be a very fun outgoing person who was always out dancing but because my weight has shot up so much in the last couple years I have pretty much reclused in the last 6 months.

If anyone is interested in doing this weightloss thing with me, let me know.... I could really use the help...

Cassandra

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassandra

I wish i lived nearer London so i could come and work out with you, but unfortunately i live a good few hours away :(

I have had the whole panic attack scenario thing before too, so i know how you feel!

Sorry i can't come and work out with you but if you want you can "friend" me and we can give each other some written support when needed?

Hope you find someone close by to help :)

Natalie
  • Hovenweep
    Hovenweep Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll def add you. It'd be nice to have a buddy who understands the panic attacks as that's a hard one for me to deal with.
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey hun,

I have to force myself to go out. Still not sure if the reason why I have given up clubbing etc is due to being my biggest in ages or just because I started clubbing back in 1992.

Fed up with the way I'm treated.

Love you loads chookin,

SMxx
  • mikejones161
    Options
    Hi
    Like you I am looking for someone to exercise with and for mutual support in London.
    If you don't mind some gentle exercise with an old man, I would love to hear from you.

I live just South of the river near London Bridge.

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago (over six stone) but I've been slowly putting the weight back on. I really don't want to find myself back where I was.

Please 'friend' me. I hope we can get together.

Michael