To Myfitnesspal Peeps

MrsBehaving
MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I am a relatively new non-smoker (quit 5/1/2009), packed on a bunch of weight while on THAT journey, so now I am on THIS journey. I can use all the support I can get, and I might have some inspiration to offer as well. If ya wanna add me, I would be ever so greatful! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• I quit January 17, 2011 :-).
  • Hello!! Congratulations on quitting smoking, you're rounding the bend to almost a full year of non-smoking :) I quit in March of 2007 and am glad I did. I wish you the best, and will take any ideas or support....in return I offer you the same!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Congrats on quitting and good luck on your journey
  • Urgh! I am on both journeys too, though an even newer non smoker than you (1st Jan 2011 - with a couple of drunken slips since then!) Feel free to add me - I could really use some motivation on both counts!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    I have tried to quit and started again!!! Im trying this to loose weight and then maybe quit smoking i dont think i can quit 2 bad habits at once (overeating and smoking)

How did you quit ill tak all advice and help i can get :smile:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Congrats on quitting and Best of Luck on your new journey! :flowerforyou:
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    i quit 4-10-2006
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Congratulations on quitting. My quit date was January 19, 2010.
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Good job at quiting smokes, bad habit to get rid of..Right along with you losing weight..
  • I quit smoking March 2008 and found exercising. It helped me keep my mind of the cigarettes as well as the food.
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    I quit 9-1-08. I have not looked back. It's a great feeling to know you're able to get out of your own way.

Good luck on your weight loss journey. I started mine over 2 years ago and am happy now at my goal weight range. It was a long, hard road, and if you need any advice please ask. We're here to help!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    I quit in early 2008. I don't remember the exact date, I just know I was preggers so I didn't really have much choice.
  • MrsBehaving
    I quit January 17, 2011 :-).

Good for you! Keep it up, you will be so glad you did. I am!!
  • MrsBehaving
    Sooo happy to hear from former smokers! It is coming up on 2 years for me! Sucks that I kicked the butts but picked up the food. But NO MORE!!!
This discussion has been closed.