Looking for friends to lose weight with

Options
My name is Julia. I lost weight in 2009 but gained it all back when I got pregnant. I am on a mission to lose it all again. I used to do spark people but wanted to try something new. I have over 150 pounds to lose... Friend me if you'd like. I like watching others progress along with mine

Replies

• RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me if you like:heart:
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome Julia....:happy:
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi Julia and welcome to mfp. I belonged to Spark People too but like this website better, it seems more people friendly and the people on here are great, you just have to reach out for some motivation and they'll be there in a jiffy. Good luck to you.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    me me me !!!!!! i got a ton to loose too and need motivation !!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be! Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • lalamcneil
    Options
    welcome...feel free to add me if you would like...i too have 150 lbs to lose good luck on your journey :)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Welcome! I have a lot of weight to lose too! Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'll add you - support always welcome and happy to give it too!
  • Akeddie
    Options
    Hi Julia,

I tried sp once and got bored of it. I found mfp because of the smartphone feature. LOVE IT! I had some good success with caloriecount.about.com and I hope to recreate that success here.
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love this site! I have 90lbs to lose and would love the company! :happy:
  • lwells611
    Options
    Hi'Julia! I just joined this month. So I guess we're both newbies Good luck in your sucess.
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    Wow I have never seen such fast responses! Thanks for the support everyone!!