30 day shred

Options
Just bought mine and plan on starting today ! Any advice or success story
?

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    it's a great workout! it will get easier by the fourth day. there is nothing wrong with doing it every other day either. have fun! :drinker:
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    day 2 and three were bad for me but it does get easier! good luck!!
  • Wembley
    Options
    I've been doing it for a couple weeks now and although I haven't seen the scale budge much, I have seen a definite improvement in my muscle tone and fitness level. Also my clothes are looser!
  • adrienne4791
    Options
    My fav workout! Great colorie burn and now starting to see toneness after 2 weeks :) Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do! That step up to level 2 is a killer though! LOL
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    She will kick your butt the first few days...but you can really see a change in your endurance by around the 4th or 5th day. I think it is a great workout! I usually burn around 350 calories in 25 minutes.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 and i can definitely tell a difference!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Just keep hiting play. Keep your form in check. If you have to rest for a few seconds do it and then get right back at it. It gets easier the more you do it, but do remember to take a day off with something "easier" every now and then for your body to properly recover. Good luck!
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    wow thanks !!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    How is everyone? I started level 2 yesterday! It went pretty well, i was sweating more but burned less calories than on level 1. My calves hurt a little but that was it. YAY. Level2 Day 2 today