better than WW?

mrsgsnow
mrsgsnow Posts: 7 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I've been doing weight watchers e-tools forever and they recently changed changed the program. Although it made sense to me, I've not been able to go any of the meetings due to schedule. I really like the "myfitnesspal" app and love that it's free!

I had hit my weight goal 1.5 yrs ago but have gained 12 pounds back and I haven't been "focused" on the food maintenance ... looking forward to sharing the journey here :)

Replies

• LauraJWill
    LauraJWill Posts: 7 Member
    I did weight watchers online before I got pregnant and lost 60 pounds, I did enjoy there program, but this holds me accountable just the same and it is free. Being on a Mat Leave budget this program filled my need to track and hold myself accountable!!

Welcome!
  • mihla
    mihla Posts: 1 Member
    I lost 50 pounds on WW a year ago, but gained back 20 over the 6 months I was off the program. I rejoined again on Jan. 1 and lost almost half of that, but the pounds weren't coming off on the Points Plus program like they did on the old one. In addition, I realized I was not getting my money's worth with the online program because I was only using the weight and points tracking.

I tried a few of the free programs, then a friend told me about MFP. I've only been a member for two days, but already see this is the place for me. I can find all the foods I eat, even the Fit&Active from Aldi. On WW, I had to enter just about everything. Also, the mobile app is also available on Android, so my daughter and I can lose together. And, it's much easier to add my own recipes.

Think I'm going to love MFP!
  • I am a lifetime member at WW and, after gaining 20 pounds since the birth of my first child, I have decided to get back on track. I thought I would try MFP on my own before returning to the weekly WW meetings...What I've found in the two short weeks since joining is that I am even more inspired by MFP than WW. Once you are familiar with the WW program (which really, is just eating well and balancing cals in vs out) than you're well set to succeed on MFP. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.