Egg Beaters...

Options
Hello,
I have never used Egg Beaters and I am just wondering can you use them in all recipes that call for eggs, or do they have limitations?

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
    You can substitute them wherever eggs are called for.
  • vicksters31
    vicksters31 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This doesnt really help with your question but do you know if egg beaters is available in the UK? I havent seen it in supermarkets here!
  • iian76
    iian76 Posts: 10
    Options
    This doesnt really help with your question but do you know if egg beaters is available in the UK? I havent seen it in supermarkets here!

You need to go to a health food or organic food store, like Whole Foods Market or Fresh N Wild. They are about £5.00 upwards in price. Or try Amazon. Tesco, etc definitely dont have them.

:-)
  • Franticantics
    Options
    You can get them in the UK, they're called 'Two Chicks', find them with the milk in a brown carton!
  • vicksters31
    vicksters31 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

You need to go to a health food or organic food store, like Whole Foods Market or Fresh N Wild. They are about £5.00 upwards in price. Or try Amazon. Tesco, etc definitely dont have them.

:-)
    You can get them in the UK, they're called 'Two Chicks', find them with the milk in a brown carton!

Thanks guys, thats really helpful, I'll have to keep an eye out for them :)
  • Franticantics
    Options
    I bought some from Waitrose today, £2.29 for 15 egg whites :)