A little success, but big to me

Options
Hello MFP family, I just wanted to share in my little success which is big to me. I looked in the mirror this morning and discovered that I have a figure again. My waist is actually smaller than my chest and hips (for the first time in a while). Also, this past weekend, I can fit into a pair of jeans (size 14) that I haven't worn since college over 4 years ago. Soon, I will be in size 14's exclusively, only a few more pounds to go. I just wanted to share my small success story!!!

Replies

• adriperez
    Options
    Way to go, Good for you. Keep up the good work!!!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    big victories always look bigger when you add up all the LITTLE victories.

yea, for you!!!!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well done! Brilliant.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    great job
  • karen4777
    Options
    I am soooooo happy for you. Great job
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Yes yes!! Congratulations!
  • KateGreat
    Options
    Super!! Great job. Keep up the great work!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    That is a big success every mild stone is worth being proud of .....All the effort and determination takes will power and you are doing remarkable !!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Its good to celebrate the little mile stones because that keeps you motivated!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is so great!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just wanted to share my little milestones with you guys. I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement.
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    that's great! you are doing a fantastic job :)
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    FYI, that's not a little success, that's a huge win! Don't minimalize your success - revel in it, roll around in it, love it, enjoy it! Keep going with it! You know what you're doing, that's proven, now it's just keeping at it long haul! Congratulations!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Terrific! It is nice to see that again isn't it?
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    FYI, that's not a little success, that's a huge win! Don't minimalize your success - revel in it, roll around in it, love it, enjoy it! Keep going with it! You know what you're doing, that's proven, now it's just keeping at it long haul! Congratulations!
    For real!!!!!
  • anewme58
    Options
    You didn't know you would be so happy to see your waist, did you! Great job! I know the feeling! :wink:
  • TaniaDronsfield
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    That is so aswesome! Big Congrats and Keep it up! We believe in you!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It does really feel good to see a definition in my waist again.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You worked hard for that waist and to fit into those jeans, that is an awesome success!

Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!