Newbie in Manchester

Kennxx
Kennxx Posts: 7
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

Im a 29 year old male living in Manchester (England) - Got my 30th coming up this year so need to shed a few pounds. I have been usinf MFP for a few weeks and it is really helping me watch what I eat - just need some questions answering every now and then!!

Just thought I'd say Hello

Xx

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    how do, i'm ruth from just over the border in sunny(?) cheshire and turned 30 a couple of months ago and figured i had better do something before i turned 40. hope you achieve what you set out to
  • peanutbutterpanic
    peanutbutterpanic Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Newbie :) I love this site for all of it's info, tools, and the amazing support its memebers have to offer :) I hope you have unmeasured success on MFP! Send me a friend request if you need more overwhelming encouragement :D

Steph
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Hi and welcome.. this site has been amazing for me.. and the support and encouragement that your friends give you.. feel free to add me..
  • Hi Ruth,

Yeah Sunny - thats a good one - actually today not been too bad! Thanks for the support! Lost a load of weight a couple of years ago but piled it all back on (same old story) feeling good about all this now though - until its weigh day tomorrow lol Xx
  • Thanks for the support guys - or ladies should I say xx
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    heck don't worry about tomorrow i'm sure you'll be fine you're doing well so far, so unless something has happened there is no reason you shouldn't have a good result tomorrow
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Hi mate and welcome. Im in the same boat as you but instead of loosing a few pounds for my 30th its a few stone lmfao.
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    hey welcome! good luck!
  • Ha @Mightymaiden - I was there a few years ago mate - its not easy! At least you have a very good reason for doing it!

Thanks @Whiskey - we shalll 'weight' and see lol xx
This discussion has been closed.