going to lose "Half of Hilary"

Options
I was given this website by a dear co-worker of mine. I am so happy, I had been using another site, but it wasn't as user friendly.
a little about me. I am a 33 year old mother of 2. I am happily married to a wonderful man. Last year I had decided to take my life back. As a stay at home mother, I had let the care of myself take the back burner to everyone else. I started going back to the gym 4-5 days a week and I dove into the Paleo way of living. I dropped 35lbs in 3 months. Financial hardship had come upon my family and I was no longer able to stay home. From going back to work, my time is slim. Also the vending machine is close. I gained all 35lbs plus an additional amount. My cholesterol is out of control and I fear that I will not make it to see my kids graduate from high School. I need to take back my life again, and be healthy for my kids, my husband and most importantly myself. My goal is to lose "Half of Hilary" however long it takes.

Replies

• Lovespigs
    Options
    Welcome!! I am also a mother of 2 who has in the past lost weight only to regain all of it plus more! I have only recently joined the site but am already seeing results and the community aspect of it is fantastic! Good luck with your weight loss and feel free to add me as a friend - we need all the support we can get!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site for support and motivation. If you like you can friend request me.:flowerforyou:
  • johnny51981
    Options
    I was given this website by a dear co-worker of mine.
    THAT'S MEEEEEEEEE!!! :oP
  • mysticalgirl
    mysticalgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined to I am a stay at home mom of 3 and my husband and kids are my life over the years I have lost myself and struggled with my weight I really want to be able to keep up with my kids so I am taking it one day at a time I know I will find Nikki again she is here somewhere, Good luck Hilary friend request me if you would like some extra support we could all use it.