Gym Today?

Options
Alright, anyone getting tired of me posting this ame topic everyday LOL :flowerforyou:

Who's going to the gym today? :smile:

What ya going to do? :happy:

I'm actually thinking I may NOT go to the gym today.... :noway: I know, I know... My excuse: I haven't been able to take my thyroid medicine for two days now, and today I am VERY tired and MAJORILY out of energy.. I haven't felt like this in a long time before starting taking my medicine... and now two days without it is killing me... :yawn:

Replies

• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i went earlier - 40 minutes of intervals on the elliptical, 25 minutes of circuit weight training, 22 minutes on the stationary bike, and 25 minute walk (to and from the gym on snow-y sidewalks) - payback for a horrid food/alcohol day yesterday
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Been and back! Sorry to hear you are feeling sluggish, sometimes if you can just get there, your mood will change once you start doing something. 20 minutes on elliptical, 5 times running up and down 5 flights of stairs, 3 sets of circuits for various arm and leg exercises, sit-ups, push ups. Feel better afterward!
  • jeebsah
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning. I did 60 minutes of a circuit training class, 30 minutes of abs, and 30 minutes on the elliptical....and I feel great!
  • elfie9863
    Options
    I wasn't going to go...But now I am. I would just feel like a total loser if I don't go for no reason, GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO IT!!!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!! <--Mantra for today for me.
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No, rest day today. But working out with my trainer at 7.30 in the morning. :-)
  • dbosh
    dbosh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am done for the day. Bike for 15 minutes, legs - circuit for 20, walk/run at 3mph and 5mph for 30 minutes and elliptical for the last 15. Great feeling when it is over. Gotta love the hot shower that follows.