Newbie... trying to gain weight

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone!
Using this site to help keep track of my calorie intake in hopes of gaining a few pounds by the end of May. Hoping the increase in calories like my doctor suggested helps or else I'm just meant to be "skinny as a rail".
Best wishes to everyone and their weight loss/gain :)

Replies

• relocinj1
    Options
    Wow... 5 days and not a single 'hello', 'welcome', 'good luck', NADA! :(
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    THis is actually the first time I have seen your post. I am happy to say "Welcome and Good Luck". I will not be able to relate to your needs, though because I have always been fat. Probably most people just don't know what to say because it is mostly overweight people on here. Anyway, no hard feelings? I wish you all the best. :flowerforyou:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    lol I don't ever really look in the "newbie" section.

But welcome! :drinker:

I know many people probably don't understand the woes of an underweight person, but my good friend in HS was a beanpole and HATED being so skinny. She got teased the way fat people do.

I hope you find what you need and I hope you can gain some healthy poundage!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well dont get to say this often.. Actully never have, so ... welcome and good luck with your weight gain.:flowerforyou:
  • overweightIrish
    Options
    i'm new too and may i say on behalf of all the fat people on here..................we hate you :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i'm new too and may i say on behalf of all the fat people on here..................we hate you :)

I don't hate you. Please don't speak on MY behalf. kthx.
  • rylest04
    Options
    hello Im new to Myfitnesspal been working out all my life I love it but have a hard time commiting myself I am a fitness trainer however I dont look like one when I go to the gym I want people to want me to train them so I need to put in some work
    thank you kids for putting those extra pounds on me
  • AHauff
    AHauff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New here today! I have pre diabetes and have lost 40lbs but have stalled in weight loss with about 35lbs left to go. Hoping to get encouragement and hopefully meet some new people.:smile: