Warning Graphic Fat Content - Combined 156 lbs lost

Replies

• Wow. Fantastic job! My husband and I have just started this. I hope we do as well!
  • OMG u both look about 10 yrs younger too ... not to mention how fab n slim you both are now!! WELL DONE!!!
  • Now that is just plain amazing!!! Congrats!!
  • AshliKrasz
    AshliKrasz Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome, my husband and I are doing this together too. congrats on your success!
  • Congrats to you both! You both look fantastic! It's nice you did it together and were able to support each other!
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Congrats to both of you! That's awesome!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Simply inspiring.....amazing.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    holy moly! but it looks like you did gain something...smiles on your faces! excellent work
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    totally awesome! YOu guys look great and even look so much happier! Way to go!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Wow! You two look so fit and happy! Congrats!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    you guys look fantastic!
  • Great work... that's how I plan on doing it. No diets, just hard work and diary usage. I think diets are unsustainable and you two are proof that strong will, patience and determination is all that is needed.

:smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    wow!! great job! you two look great!
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Wow! thanks for sharing! My husband and I are just starting this! Hope we look as good as you do in 10 months!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    What inspiring transformations and doing it the heathy way. You both look great and way happier too!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You guys look great! I love the fact that you did it together. Amazing!!!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Looks like 2 completely different people! So inspirational!
  • :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: So awesome you did it together! You look fastastic! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    What an amazing tranformation.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    You guys are amazing!!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    That is just great!!! What a difference 10 months has made! You look like different people!!! You are! Congratulations!!!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Wow, you took look great. Definately happy to see it being done as a couple also. Keep it up
  • Wow, you two look great, love the smiles!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    i see 2 beautiful people before and 2 successful determine people after
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    AWESOME!!! You both look much YOUNGER!! :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Wow! You both look amazing and so much younger than your first set of pics. Congratulations!!!
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    You both look great! And you did it the healthy way too. Amazing job... and in 10 months!
  • WOWIE great job!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: my hubby and i are doing this together as well and we have combined 200 + to lose so lets hope that we look almost as great in 10 months...
  • NICE! You two look so much healthier and happier! Congrats!
  • WOW!!! My wife and I are on the same plan. we both have lost over 30 pounds so far and we have well over 50 to go. this is motivation that we can get it done. thanks for sharing
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!