Falling off the wagon

Options
I started so strong, and the past two - three weeks have been killing me! Between birthday celebrations, school, and work I have lost all time to workout (main thanks goes to midterms!) and it seems that I have fallen back into all of my bad eating habits. I love food, but I had such a good grip on the situation, and now I don't. I ate a lot of foods that I used to eat, like fast food, and it just seems like I have every excuse in the book lately as to why its ok!

It just feels like I have already lost the battle... like I can't hold in there and really make this happen. I know it seems like silly questions but how can I pull this all back together? Motivation? What happened to what I started?

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    when you are ready to want it really bad, you will win the battle.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Don't let one bad snack, meal, day or even week make you lose focus on the big picture. Get right back on track. Look at the progress you've made and get determined again to keep moving forward! :smile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    you only lose if you give up!please dont give up:flowerforyou:
  • grs21now
    Options
    Please, please, don't give up. You can do it. We all slip from time to time. Th at is why we are all here for each other. YOU can do it. M
  • foltzie22
    Options
    Remember why it is you want to lose weight? one thing i have been told is that when you first start "dieting" you need to stay busy...or go to sleep....with school midterms you have lots of stress added to why you started the only bad habits...just bacially need to start over...remember why you want to lose weight not why you need to....best of luck!!!
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    falling off the wagon get back on you can do it
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    when you are ready to want it really bad, you will win the battle.

Agreed!!!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just pick where you left off. I had to do the same thing I have fallen off four times but you just can't give in!! Keep moving foward.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!
    YOU WILL DO THIS!!

Stay Strong :)
  • joetta00
    joetta00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, and it is hard. I fell off the wagon and I got discourged very bad. So maybe we can help support each other and get started again.
  • amylanphierd
    amylanphierd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just start fresh and don't worry about the past, it's already happened, you can't change it, but you can change the future. Baby steps.
  • cjvzheartsyou
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words!! I really appreciate it! =D