I NEED HELP :)

Options
I have been really stressed out the past couple of days and my weight has been reflcting that!
I am on day 29 of HCG phase two. I have 16 days worth of drops and I was wondering if I should take a 3 week break and eat no startch and no sugar and then redo phase two for 16 days... What is everyones thoughts on that? I am really stuck on it!!

Replies

• SeattleLady
    Options
    I just couldn't handle it anymore after day 12! I was tired of starving and starting my cycle, they say to stop taking the drops and I could not imagine how I would survive without them and stay at my 500 calorie diet. I decided to follow the Phase 1 of SB and just chill out on low carbs, no starch or sugar and look forward to a continued weight loss. Regardless of what the injections would do if treatment were to be done in a hospital setting, there are too many generics that I question the validity of my drops and decided I cannot risk anemia and such.

Looking forward to eating eggs again. (or anything for breakfast for that matter).

best of luck, whatever you do.
  • techcommdood
    techcommdood Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine this is a particularly healthy way to lose weight.
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Its proven to be a healthy way to lose weight, some people still say its not and that is their opinion, I personally have never felt better physically :)