SOOO CONFUSED!! NO UNDERSTANDO! :P

Options
I need help changing my percentages for my goals. MFP settings are not what im looking for. I need low fat,low carb,high protein,but dont know what to set the % rates for each one. PLEEEZ HELP!!! I dont want to put any value too low where its bad for me. I do p90x so i get plenty of exercise. dont want to burn out while exercising but want to lose weight. havent exercised for 15 yrs since hsfootball and p90x is pretty demanding CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND %'S FOR FATS CARBS AND PROS???

Replies

• scubastevo
    Options
    Well, my experience with P90X was successful with a 40-30-30 ratio of Protein-Fat-Carbs. Got lean, strong, and lost a bit of weight 2/3 of the way through my first cycle. I was 20 years out, from my last stringent exercise plan in college, when I started P90X. Had to get lean and mean for the big 4-0....

Unfortunately, I let my guard down since then, and am now trying to get back down to my weight and fitness from two years ago.

Good luck and stick with it....
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    Go to your home page tab up top and go to goals, you should be able to change them there.