Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    great pictures makes me want to work harder, thanks for shareing .you look great.
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Lori...you are flat out hot. Congratulations on reaching your goal...now enjoy by being the sultry thing you are. Lucky *kitten* whoever shares a bed with you!!! Goes back to what I mention to so many people...don't settle for getting back to ok, go for hot. Lori did...and now look at what she gets to show for it!

Oh my goodness!! Here I am posting pics of myself in underwear, but THIS sure made me blush!! Thank you so much! And yes, my hubby loved me at my biggest, but can't keep his hands off me now, I weigh less than when we met!!

Thanks again to everyone for your kind, wonderful words!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great Progress
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing, and so do your pics, va-va-voom!:wink:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Love the pics on the scale. Beautiful!

Ditto!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You are beautiful!!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!! Now I know what I want for my birthday!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Wow, you are very beautiful!!!! Good job on the weight loss. I can't wait to reach my goal.
  • rmoyer243
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
  • binaspencer7
    Options
    Congrates u look fab and what a great idea for ur main goal... I might have to steal ur idea.
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! I am a photographer and want to offer free Boudior sessions to anyone on this site that reaches their fitness goals and doesn't live too far away so they can come to my studio. It's the PERFECT way to make you look as beautiful as you feel!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the pics! This is such a great idea now I'm thinking about having it done when I reach my goal weight! You look amazing, thank you so much for sharing!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look AMAZING! I would have never thought to do a sexy photo shoot, but now I am! Well done!!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping Incrediable.. You go girl.. I would be so damn proud too.. you can never have to many photos of suck great success.. I look forward to the day I can do the same!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Fantastic!! Your pictures are adorable! I LOVE them!! Congratulations!
  • waleah
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous!! And very inspiring. I have 2 kids as well (my youngest just turned one) and I'm tired of being overweight and feeling frumpy & dumpy. I would like to start my journey to weight loss and regaining the body I had many years ago. You inspire me and prove it can be done. Wish me luck! Love your photos too by the way!! Way to go and way to be a great, healthy role model for your kids. (A MAAN spouse)
  • cupcake18
    Options
    Good job:bigsmile: And the photos are awesome:blushing:
  • mandyarostegui
    mandyarostegui Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on reaching your goal! Amazing job!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW..... U look amazing congrats on ur hard work! I would be proud n post probably more pics if I were U.... :flowerforyou:
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, well done!! I personally think the first "pink" shot of you looking at the camera is awesome. You look beautiful in them all though! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!