Warning Graphic Fat Content - Combined 156 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That is just great!!! What a difference 10 months has made! You look like different people!!! You are! Congratulations!!!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow, you took look great. Definately happy to see it being done as a couple also. Keep it up
  • MimaVicki
    Options
    Wow, you two look great, love the smiles!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i see 2 beautiful people before and 2 successful determine people after
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You both look much YOUNGER!! :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing and so much younger than your first set of pics. Congratulations!!!
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    You both look great! And you did it the healthy way too. Amazing job... and in 10 months!
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    WOWIE great job!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: my hubby and i are doing this together as well and we have combined 200 + to lose so lets hope that we look almost as great in 10 months...
  • Awineburg
    Options
    NICE! You two look so much healthier and happier! Congrats!
  • rmoyer243
    Options
    WOW!!! My wife and I are on the same plan. we both have lost over 30 pounds so far and we have well over 50 to go. this is motivation that we can get it done. thanks for sharing
  • fisherpeterj
    Options
    Wow the transformation that you two have gone through together is nothing short of phenomenal! Keep up the good work!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I wish I could get my hubby on board. He is in a way because I still do all the cooking and I only cook one meal...so no 'special meal' for me and whatever for him. He gets the benefits of the healthier food. :)
  • HappyWith_3
    HappyWith_3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You got your life back, and both look 10 years younger! Great work!!!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning...... you are an inspiration to those of us still on our way to a healthier life! You look lean and full of energy! Fantastic, well done! Happy new life!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You both look so wonderful! Congrats, you are so inspiring! I hope someday my husband will jump on board with me to exercise and get in better shape :)
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you guys look awsome! I just signed my husband up and can't wait to do this journey together!
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you guys look awsome! I just signed my husband up and can't wait to do this journey together!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!! congrats!! I too am doing it the right way no shortcuts
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    Thanks for all the congratulations. We are pleased to have made a big lifestyle change, no fads, no strange diets... Just good honest hard work, exercise and good nutrition. Shows it can be done with time.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look like such a happy, fit couple!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!