New

Options
Hello to all.....I'm new at this site started on 2/7/2011. So far I love it! It's a great tool. I hope I start to see progress. In the past it seems I always had too few of calories and my body would go into Starvation Mode and hold onto the stored fat and for the last few years I wondered why I couldn't seem to lose even 5 lbs. My goal is 10 to 15 then I'm back where I feel great. I never had a weight issue before. It started when I turned 40 my body started to change. I could never grasp the concept of eating more when working out. I thought how would you lose any weight? Now I completely understand it and I'm sure this will work for me. It's good to be onboard with everyone!

Replies

• father5
    Options
    Welcome. I know about the 40's. But just shedding a few pounds since I have been on this site has me feeling great. Hope you the Best!
  • theresah20
    Options
    Thank you for the support! I see on the ticker that you're doing great. Thanks again!
  • funnehunne
    Options
    Welcome! we can be motivation buddies! I found this website to work after trying everything, we'll work together!