The SlimPossibles Forum

Options
Hello SlimPossibles !

We had so many posts on our Forum that it automatically opened up a new one....everyone is having trouble finding it so I am starting this one with our group name !

As of today we are 184 members and counting ! Each and everyone of you is doing a great job ! Whether you have lost, gained or maintained , keep up your hard work and remember your goals ! You are doing so well ! Never give up ! If you need support we are here !

I would just like to get you all motivated to send in your weights....it isn't obligatory, but it might help you to be accountable to yourself and seeing your numbers can help....only 69 members of the 184 have sent me their weights this week ! Come on SlimPossibles ! You joined a group because you need help and motivation !!!! So do it ! We are here to support you not judge ! If you need a kick in the butt...just let me know...lol.....

Have a great evening ! Keep smiling ! Stay positive ! You are all awesome !

Cynthia

Replies

• niresupernova
    Options
    Hello- I love the accountability of this group. Thanks again for creating it!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Good I found the new thread:) Hope everyone is doing good on their diets and exercise. I know I'm working really hard! It feels like springtime here already and I'm getting spring fever:) Have a great night everyone!~~
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi All! This is an awesome group! It helps you to stay accountable and on track. Also, who doesn't like a cool chart with their weight loss on it! Thanks Cynthia!!
  • ThisAboveAll
    ThisAboveAll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SlimPossibles, love the name ;) Really looking forward to being part of this group, thanks so much Cynthia!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    thank you for organizing and managing this group. I've only been here two weeks but I already look forward to checking in to see how everyone is doing - it keeps me motivated!! thanks again.
  • meadows654
    Options
    Found the new post! Thanks so much for putting this together and for always being such an inspiration!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Things are looking good, and pants are getting loose! It might even warm up a bit over the next couple of days...

Hitting the gym or exercising at home has been my biggest challenge, and I have been keeping at it for the first time in ages. It feels amazing, even when it is terribly hard sometimes, and my heading-for-60 body appreciates it. I might even feel like shopping for clothes one of these days -- an activity I have avidly avoided for the past couple of years. Thanks to this group and the tracking gurus. It really works.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm here I going to try to be more active on here......
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am really grateful for all of the motivation and support with this group.
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Had a physical today - saw the same number on the scale there as I do at home. At least I know my home scale is accurate.
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need a giant kick in my butt!!! LOL My son shared that icky cold that everyone seems to have and I just have zip for energy. But I am dragging my butt to the WII and doing the Just Dance 2 game. It is pretty fun and a good workout. Much more exciting than being yelled at by Jillian Michaels and the Shred.
    Keep up the awesome work everyone!!!
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Vegas47
    Options
    really loving this group!! It keeps me motivated, and I don't feel so alone in this journey! I know I've said it before but Thankyou so much for doing this, I can't even imagine the amount of time it takes to keep track of all of us, lol!!!
  • saintkim
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim and I would like to join this group. I've only been on fitnesspal for one week and loving it!
    How do I join?
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    great to be here current weight 214.2 ive lost 4 lbs
  • folsom082512
    Options
    I found it. I just love this group. I love hearing about everybodies weight loss. Thank you so much for starting this group.
    So I am still the same. Ugh...:noway:
    SW: 171
    CW: 166.2
    GW: 135-140
    Good Luck everyone...:happy:
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thanks for the message on the forum name - started p90x Tuesday and actually saw a little gain on the scale today. Hopefully I am back down for Monday's weigh in - think my calories may be set too high at this point. Oh well, it's a work in progress!

Have a great weekend, slimpossibles!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Found the new forum! Started the 30 day shred on Monday (had to take yesterday off due to technical difficulties, but brought the old tv from upstairs downstairs and did day three today). Man that burns the calories! Highly recommended. Still need to rest for under 5 seconds a few times in the 20 minutes, but I'm getting through it.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Found it! Thanks for doing this!!!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Haven't been on to much lately and haven't been tracking for the last 3 days!! I'm back on it today though!!